Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Show 300 Tuesday 27 February


Watch today's show at YouTube or BlipTV.

Hi I’m Sarah and this is the 300th show of The Daily English Show.
On Saturday we had a party here to celebrate. And it was a lot of fun.
One great thing was that it coincided with Eri and Akira and Kazuki’s visit from Tokyo.
Eri is a very dedicated Daily English Show viewer. She’s watched almost all of the shows I think. So that’s awesome.
And Mike also came. Mike is the very first person that I actually met through The Daily English Show.
He’s a snowboard instructor from Scotland. And before he came to Niseko he was looking on the internet for videos about Niseko and he came across The Daily English Show.
And he ended up getting in touch and we met and it turns out he’s a really cool guy.
So, the party was really good and then, now, on the day of the 300th show, it happens to coincide with the first time The Daily English Show has been featured on the front page of YouTube.

So that’s cool. A nice 300th show present.
So, I’m really happy about that.
YouTube is such a popular site that hopefully it will mean that a lot more people can find out about The Daily English Show.
I’ve already had a couple of emails from people saying nice things like they were happy they found it and they wished they found it earlier.
So I’d like to thank YouTube for that.

And I’d also like to thank grouper. Grouper is the first website that I started uploading The Daily English Show to.
And they quite often feature The Daily English Show on their front page, which is great, I really appreciate that.
And more recently some Japanese sites, like watchme.tv
They often feature The Daily English Show videos under their recommended video section.
And also zoome. For the last couple of weeks, The Daily English Show channel has been on their front page. So, thank you.

And I’d like to thank all the people that have watched the videos and all the people that have sent me nice emails and left comments under the videos.
And thank you to the people that have made me video resoponses. Amazingly some people have been watching since right at the beginning or almost the beginning. So, wow, thank you.
And I’d like knf for his great support.
And I’d like to thank the academy.

No comments: