Sunday, July 12, 2009

#1088 Chocolate Cubes


Show 1088 Sunday 12 July
Watch today's show at YouTube or BlipTV

Sunday Kitchen #144 Chocolate Cubes

Today I mixed together a few things to make some delicious chocolate cubes.
In one bowl I put a quarter of a cup of sugar, a quarter of a cup of oil, 2 tablespoons of sesame paste, and about 20 chopped raisins.

Then I ground half a cup of oats in the coffee grinder.
And I put the ground oats in a bowl with a quarter of a cup of non ground oats.
And ten almonds which I also ground in the coffee grinder.
Quarter of a cup of coconut and quarter of a cup of cocoa.

Then I poured the wet stuff into the dry stuff and I mixed it all together.
And I made some cubes.

I think they taste even better after a day or so in the fridge.
I recommend eating one with a cup of coffee.
Delicious.



music

artist: Kevin MacLeod
tracks: Future Cha Cha, Tea Roots
from: Brooklyn, NY, United States
artist site


Did you notice a mistake in this script? Please leave us a comment and tell us! We really appreciate people pointing out our mistakes.Thank you.

Have you translated this script - or part of it - into your language for English practice and published it on your blog? Please leave a comment and a link so other people can read your translation. Thank you.

2 comments:

blue world said...

in the fridge -> in fridge?
eating -> aiding?

I don't know exactly....

audrey said...

Hello good day to you!

I’ve read your blog and find it very much interesting. Can you do me a favor? Can I ask you to post my link in your blogroll/sidebar? In return with that I’ll write an article for you which are related to your blog. In this way, we both can benefit since there would probably more visitors in your blog and mine as well. It would be my pleasure if you will accept my request. Thanks in advance!

Keyword: Learn Foreign Languages
URL: http://www.abroadlanguages.com/

Best regards,
Audrey Morales