Sunday, January 11, 2009

#934 Kagami Biraki Oshiruko


Show 934 Sunday 11 January
Watch today' show at YouTube or BlipTV.


Sunday Kitchen #122 Kagami Biraki Oshiruko

This is the kagami mochi I bought this year.
Kagami mochi normally looks much cooler than this … but I bought the cheapest one there was and it didn’t come with any decorations.
Over new years I put it on display with a big mandarin on top.
When you break kagami mochi and eat it, it’s called kagami biraki.
I decided to make oshiruko with the mochi.
I put some anko in a pot with some water and a bit of salt.
And I heated up a piece of the mochi in the toaster oven, then I put the mochi in the soup.
It was delicious.



music

show start
artist: Boom Tschak
album: Indietronic CCBit.
track: More Chocolate, Please
from: Former Yugoslavia
MySpace

bgm
artist: Kevin MacLeod
track: Plucky Daisy
artist site
YouTube channel

Did you notice a mistake in this script? Please leave us a comment and tell us! We really appreciate people pointing out our mistakes.Thank you.

Have you translated this script - or part of it - into your language for English practice and published it on your blog? Please leave a comment and a link so other people can read your translation. Thank you.

No comments: