Sunday, May 21, 2006

Show 48 Saturday 20 May


Watch today's show at grouper or YouTube.


Sarah's Diary

#4 Beauty show in Tokyo

One of my students works in the beauty business.
And she had a stall at a beauty trade show.
So I decided to go along and check it out.

The show was at an events center called Tokyo Big Sight.

Inside there were thousands of booths, and thousands of well-dressed women.

The first thing that caught my eye was the proliferation of bizarre-looking machines.

I wasn’t really sure how they could make us more beautiful.

But luckily, there were many informative demonstrations.

I also saw some shoes, clothes, towels, a few bottles of wine, a spa pool, and a god cleaner!

Wow.

The highlight of my beauty show experience was the foot massage and the foot bath.

Lovely.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: