Monday, April 20, 2009

#1032 Jenny & Me Spaghetti


Show 1032 Sunday 19 April 2009
Watch today's show at YouTube or BlipTV.


Sunday Kitchen #136 Jenny & Me Spaghetti



Whenever I see peas, I think of that line from Forrest Gump.

Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.

* Quote here from 2:24

So I decided to make something with peas and carrots and call it Jenny & Me.

I cut up some carrots and cooked them with olive oil, salt and garlic.

Then I boiled some peas and added them to the carrots.

And I cooked some pasta.

Jenny & Me Spaghetti.

It was delicious.



links

More quotes from Forrest Gump

music

show start
artist: Boom Tschak
album: Indietronic CCBit.
track: More Chocolate, Please
from: Former Yugoslavia
MySpace

bgm
artist: Hugo 'Droopy' Contini
album: Strikes Back !
track: It Never Entered My Mind
artist at Jamendo
album at Jamendo
MySpace

Did you notice a mistake in this script? Please leave us a comment and tell us! We really appreciate people pointing out our mistakes.Thank you.

Have you translated this script - or part of it - into your language for English practice and published it on your blog? Please leave a comment and a link so other people can read your translation. Thank you.

No comments: