Monday, March 02, 2009

#983 Nabana


Show 983 Sunday 1 March
Watch today's show at YouTube or BlipTV.

Sunday Kitchen #129 Nabana


This is a vegetable called nabana.

I saw it in the supermarket the other day and I don’t think I’d ever bought it before so I decided to try it.

I wasn’t feeling especially creative so I just cut it up and put it in a pot with some water and a bit of soy sauce.

I boiled it for a couple of minutes and then I put it on a plate and sprinkled some sesame seeds on top.

It was delicious.





music

show start
artist: Boom Tschak
album: Indietronic CCBit.
track: More Chocolate, Please
from: Former Yugoslavia
MySpace

bgm
artist: Reno Project
album: 1.0
track: Hot Street
from: Paris, France
artist at Jamendo
album at Jamendo
MySpace
YouTube channel

Did you notice a mistake in this script? Please leave us a comment and tell us! We really appreciate people pointing out our mistakes.Thank you.

Have you translated this script - or part of it - into your language for English practice and published it on your blog? Please leave a comment and a link so other people can read your translation. Thank you.

No comments: