Friday, November 21, 2008

#892 TDES Day Off, Thank You!


Show 892 Thursday 20 November
Watch today’s show at YouTube or BlipTV.


Hi, I’m Sarah. Welcome to The Daily English Show.

The Daily English Show is taking the day off today. So I’m filming this on Wednesday. And tomorrow we’re going to Sapporo for the day and night and hopefully we’ll find a nice glass of wine or two.

So I’ll see you back on Friday for the next regular show. I’ll be older and probably not wiser, just older.

And I just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments people leave every day. And the emails too – people send such nice emails. I really appreciate them and I’m sorry that I hardly ever reply. There just never seems to be enough hours in the day.

A few more thank yous.

Last week a box arrived from Korea which was very exciting. I’ll be eating these tomorrow … they look delicious. 감사합니다

And today another very kind person came by to give me these. どうもありがとう。とても嬉しいです。

See you tomorrow!

No comments: